Keeping pets safe is a hard task right? Well, it is. Pets tend to move around the whole house. Which exposes them to many threats. So, if you are using a cleaner such as a ‘Method’, a question may arise in your mind: “Is method cleaner safe for my pets?” Want to know about it, stay tuned.
I have been a professional cleaner for a long time, and have good ideas about different types of floor cleaners. So in this article, I am going to talk about method cleaner’s safety and 5 easy steps to clean your floor with it.
All varieties of Method Cleaners are safe for pets. Method cleaner is made from toxin-free natural ingredients. The biodegradable elements inside are gentle for the skin of pets and free from irritation. Different varieties of method cleaners are made with the same safety standard.
So, method cleaner is safe for your pets, you already know that. Let’s talk about different varieties of method cleaner and how to clean your floor with method cleaner in the later part of the writing.
5 Steps to Clean House Floor With Method Cleaner :
There are different varieties of method cleaners for hard and wooden floors. You can use any type, such as Almond, Ginger, Mint. The cleaning and mopping procedure is the same for any method floor cleaner. Let’s head back towards the cleaning procedures. But first, let’s see what tools and ingredients you need for floor cleaning :
- Vacuum/ Floor Dust Brush.
- Method Floor Cleaner.
- Mopping Brush.
You got the names of ingredients and tools. Let’s head back to the cleaning process now. 5 steps of cleaning the floor with method cleaner are as follows :
1. Vacuum The Whole Floor Area :
The very first thing you have to do is clean all the dust from the floor. If you don’t clean dirt and dust from the floor, these will mix with water, and will make the floor murky. Follow these steps as I say :
- Plug your vacuum cleaner with a power source. If you don’t have a vacuum cleaner, use a sweeping brush.
- Check whether you have any hard or oily stains over your floor. If there is, first remove the grime with liquid soap and a dry towel. Let the area dry completely.
- Turn the vacuum cleaner on or take the floor cleaner brush in your hand. Gently vacuum floor areas properly to clean all dust. Don’t leave the furniture over the floor, vacuum these too. Make sure you’ve pulled out all the dirt particles.
2. Choose Method Cleaner According to Floor Types :
There are different varieties of method cleaners specifically made for different floors. Because floor particles have their characteristics and cleaning procedure. A laminate floor is different from a stone floor. So keep this thing in mind :
- For Laminate or wooden floors, The almond squirt variety is very effective. The solution gently cleans the wood surface area and does not damage the floor.
- If you have hard floors, such as granite, stone, tiles you can choose these cleaners: Method Lemon, Ginger Yuzu, or Spraymint. These are designed specifically to clean hard floor surfaces.
3. Wipe The Floor With Method Cleaning Solution:
Now the main cleaning process starts. And it is a simple task. All you have to do is pour the cleaning solution over the floor. And wipe it with a mop brush. That’s it, so easy. Please follow these steps as I say :
- Keep your pets in a different place for a while when cleaning. This will prevent the solution from getting stuck in their feet or body.
- Squirt a gentle amount of method cleaner over your floor. Press the sprayer and gently spray all over the cleaning area. You don’t have to mix the solution with any liquid. Just spray it. This is the only work you’ll need to do for cleaning.
4. Use A Damp Mop to Spread The Cleaning Solution :
Now that you have squirted the solution over the floor, time to wipe it with something. You can use a mop for that, an easy solution. Let’s see how you wipe the whole floor with the mopper :
- First, make sure your mop brush is sterilized and cleaned. To make sure the mop brush is germ-free, keep it in hot water for a while. Or you can use a baking soda-water solution.
- After you make sure it’s clean, rinse it to get rid of excess water. Twist or squeeze the fibers and make the mopping brush damp.
- Take your damp mopper in hand and start wiping. The thing is very simple, mop the whole floor area as you do normally. Start from the wall side and gradually reach the exit. The method cleaner will spread evenly on the whole surface with the help of the mopper.
- Let the area dry completely before you bring the pets in the area again.
5. Use Antibacterial Varieties Besides Method Cleaner Occasionally :
The purpose of method cleaner is not only to keep the floor clean but also to protect it too. For the safety of yours as well as your pets, use antibacterial agents with cleaner. This will give you an even better result. You can follow these suggestions :
- Make a routine for a month. Divide days in a week for method cleaning. And select one or two days with antibacterial method cleaning.
- Method antibacterial cleaners come with different flavors and properties, use any of them. Wildflower, Bamboo, Citron you can choose any of them as per your likings.
Related Questions :
Do Method Floor Cleaner Works As Disinfectant Solution?
Method floor cleaner is known for its cleaning properties. However, there is no proper info that it’s a disinfectant. You can use Method antibacterial cleaner alongside normal floor cleaners. This will prevent germs and bacterias from reaching you and your pets.
Is Method All-Purpose Cleaner Safe For Pets?
Method all-purpose cleaners are safe and reliable. These are gentle and safe for people, pets, and nature. The ingredients of method all-purpose cleaner are bleach and toxin-free. Comes from natural sources and doesn’t damage the floor either.
Can Method Cleaner Damage My Wooden Floor?
Wooden floors get damaged when you use acidic components frequently. The pH level of a solution decides whether it’s acidic or not. In the case of method cleaner, the level is almost 9. That makes it an alkaline solution. And alkalis don’t damage laminate or wooden floors. So, method floor cleaners don’t damage your wooden floors.
How to Use Method Floor Cleaner In A Spray Mop?
Add a little amount of method floor cleaner in the spray mop liquid chamber. Then fill the chamber with water. Spray it on the floor as you do normally. Let it dry for 5-6 minutes. Then mop the whole surface and finish cleaning.
Does Method Cleaner Kill Bacteria on The Floor?
Method antibacterial all-purpose cleaners are effective to kill harmful bacterias on your floor. The antibacterial properties of these cleaners wipe out the most common germs and bacterias from the floor with ease.
Final Words :
Method floor cleaners are the safest and reliable solution to clean your floor. These are made from natural ingredients and safe for the pets you have in the house. All-purpose cleaners are not only effective in protection. They leave your floors shiny and fragrant too after each cleaning.
You can also checked: